Reports to: Branch Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs, in accordance with the bank’s standards.
• Assists customers with routine account related requests such as; funds transfer, stop payments, ATM inquires, funds availability, transfer funds, check verification requests by third parties, check orders.
• Research and resolve customer problems, acting as liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
• Assist customers utilizing Teller Currency Recycler, ATM balancing, Night Depository and shipment processing.
• Escorts customers to the Safe Deposit vault and maintains dual control for safekeeping access.
• Ensures the highest level of customer service delivered with a sense of urgency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent customer service skills.
• In-depth knowledge of all bank deposit products and policies.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to cross-sell bank products.
• Strong communications and organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Detailed orientated, problem solving skills.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• 1-2 years prior customer service experience in the financial service industry.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions and software manuals. Ability to speak and communicate clearly with customers.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above the shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to store materials throughout the day. May include lifting up to 25 pounds.