- Employer-sponsored retirement plan where the employer makes contributions.
- Annual contributions are tax deductible for the employer.
- Can continue to contribute after the age of 70½.
- Employee flexibility in controlling the SEP retirement asset.
- Minimum to Open and Earn Interest: $500.00*
- Interest cycle is annually or at maturity
*Contribution Limits Apply
**MAGI (Modified Adjusted Gross Income) Limits Apply
Please consult a tax advisor for guidance and comprehensive information about IRA's and other tax-related issues.