Turn your mobile phone into a financial tool with free* SMS Text Message Banking!
Using any phone that can text, SMS Text Message Banking keeps you on top of your finances and provides you with peace of mind anytime, anywhere.
Out shopping wondering if there's enough money in your account? Text BAL and within moments your account balance is texted to your phone. Need to move money from one account to another? Text TRANS and funds are transferred. Forget the codes needed, Text HELP and the codes are sent directly to your phone.
- It’s as easy as texting your friends and family
- Set-up through your phone, computer and online bank account
- We never send confidential information such as user ID's, passwords, or complete account numbers
How to Begin
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Log in when you have your phone in your possession
- Use the Mobile Banking & Alerts button to activate your phone.
- Enter the activation code we will text to your phone into the online banking site on your computer
- How much does Text Message Banking cost?
Text Message Banking from Empire National Bank is free*.
- What number should I text commands (keywords) to?
The short code is 454545. This short code will only work if you have activated Text Message Banking.
- What commands (keywords) may I text?
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Saving account balances
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions
- Are commands (keywords) case sensitive?
No, commands (keywords) are not case sensitive. You can type help or HELP.
- What is a primary Test Message Banking account?
Your primary account is the default account that we will use when you text BAL to 454545. You should select the one you will likely want to check the most often. You can get all account balances by texting BAL ALL to 454545.
* Your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text message charges that may apply.